I love my home made pumpkin coffee creamer because many coffee creamers that you find at the grocery store are filled with disgusting ingredients, which cannot be healthy in any way, shape or form. Actually, they shouldn’t be called “creamers” because they don’t contain any cream or milk whatsoever! They are technically “Whiteners” meaning that they color and flavor your drink by way of a lot of unhealthy oils, chemical sweeteners and additives.
The good news? You can so easily make your own. Here are two recipes I love
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 3 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and whisk really well. Heat on low heat until the honey dissolves completely. careful it doesn’t boil. Allow it to cool and place in a Mason Jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Powder Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups organic powdered milk
- 1/2 cup Xylitol Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil (melted)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and use a pastry cutting to make sure everything is really well mixed, and coconut oil evenly distributed. Transfer to a Mason Jar. Store for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Enjoy your pumpkin coffee creamer!
For more Gorgeously Green recipes delivered to your inbox, subscribe to my weekly newsletter!
2 thoughts on “Pumpkin Coffee Creamer”
Pingback: 8 Best Pumpkin Recipes of the Season - Sophie Uliano Sophie Uliano
Pingback: 8 Best Healthy Pumpkin Vegan Recipes Sophie Uliano