I’ve been dying to make my Miracle Balm For Stretch Marks, Scars, and Deep hydration for months! I bought the ingredient and just forgot about it…until my daughter started freaking about about stretch marks, and psoriasis! So, I whipped out all my ingredients and made a huge jar of this miracle balm for her.
After just one week, her psoriasis is way better. And after about a month, she swears her stretch marks are all but gone. So, here you go. Enjoy.
Benefits of Miracle Balm
- Deep hydrating for chapped skin, cracked heels, dry elbows/knees etc
- Gets Rid of stretch marks
- Helps with scarring
- Helps relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
- Great for pregnancy
- Gardener’s hand balm
Makes approx 8 – 10 ounces of balm
- Sterilize your glass jar by running it through a hot dishwasher cycle or submerging in boiling water.
- Get the water bubbling in your double boiler (I use a stainless steel bowl in a pan of water).
- Place the cocoa butter and mango butter in the pan until they melt.
- Add the beeswax and stir until it melts.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into your glass jars.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour to set up.
You can store for up to 3 months in a cool, dark cabinet. Or up to 6 months in the fridge.
If you want to make it a little less greasy (I like mine greasy as it absorbs fast into my parched skin), you can cut the following oils as follows:
2 tbsp Rose Hip Seed oil
1 tbsp Tamanu oil
1tsp of Evening Primrose Oil