This radical raspberry protein smoothie is super energizing and delicious. In need of some serious protein? Why not pack it all into your morning smoothie. I choose raspberries because I am seeing a lot of organic ones in my store (both frozen and fresh), but you can easily sub with strawberries to make my Radical Raspberry Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic raspberries
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 6-8 ounces almond milk (homemade best, but in a pinch find a good unsweetened brand)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Garnish with some extra raspberries.
- Enjoy your radical raspberry protein smoothie!
For more Gorgeously Green recipes delivered to your inbox, subscribe to my weekly newsletter!