A daily protein powder cleanse is my number one trick for helping your liver and your digestive system function optimally! But cleanses can leave you feeling weak and malnourished, because they don’t include the nutrients that you need. This smoothie powerhouse will help cleanse and feed your entire system!
Ingredients for Protein Cleanse:
- 1 pound ground hemp powder
- 3 tbsp slippery elm powder
- 2 tbsp turmeric – anti-inflammatory
- 4 tbsp maca powder
- 4 tsp ginger powder
- 7 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Stevia or monk fruit powder
Ingredients for Morning Cleanse:
- 8oz warm water
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Blend 4 tbsp of your powder with 8-10 ounces of your favorite nut milk, 1 cup of frozen fruit, and a handful of spinach or kale.
- For best results, consume morning cleanse drink as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- TIP: For extra living cleansing, add 4 tsp of Milk Thistle Powder. And for super digestive health, 2 tbsp of probiotic powder can be added.
- Enjoy your protein cleanse!
For more Gorgeously Green recipes delivered to you inbox, subscribe to my weekly newsletter!