Did you know that you not only have good bacteria in your gut, but you also have bacteria (the good stuff) all over your body? We are now finding out more and more about the value of probiotic cultures for both our body and our skin. This is why my Probiotic Face Mask is a great healing DIY for your face.
It’s a good idea to make a simple probiotic facial mask once a week. This will re-populate your skin with healthy bacteria, while soothing any inflammatory conditions.
- 1/2 cup of full fat plain organic yogurt
- 2 probiotic capsules, broken open (any good quality pro-biotic will work)
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional but a great addition because of all the natural enzymes)
- Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl
- Use a fan brush to apply all over your face.
- Leave for 15- 20 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
- Apply a probiotic moisturizer