I am SO into these DIY bath melts. Not only to the butters thoroughly nourish your skin, but they essential oils do WONDERS for your hormones. I’ve selected each oil based on its natural properties to help you feel wonderful!!
- 2 tbsp cocoa butter
- 2 tbsp shea butter
- 3 tsp evening primrose oil
- 4 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 3 drops Clary Sage essential oil
- 3 drops rose or geranium essential oil
- Heat the butters in a double boiler until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the oils to the melted butters
- Add the essential oils.
- Pour into soap molds or silicone ice cube trays. Place in fridge to set up for 1-2 hours.
- Store in cool, dark cabinet for up to 3 months.
To Use: Add your melt to a hot bath.