Did you know that Vitamin C can save your face and your body? Today, I’m going to show you how to make your own all-natural, DIY Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum for clear & glowy skin. Vitamin C is one of the view ingredients that’s been proven to repair sun damage and build collagen. But don’t buy a Vitamin C serum from the store – Vitamin C breaks down when it’s exposed to light. You want it fresh and made at home, with this DIY Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum.
Materials for the DIY Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum
Steps to make the DIY Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum
- Measure out ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Sterilize an opaque dropper bottle in boiling water.
- Use a funnel to pour ingredients into bottle.
- Fill dropper and dispense into clean hands.
- Rub together and massage onto clean face and neck.
Make this DIY Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum weekly for optimal freshness.
I’ve made lots of other Vitamin C DIYs, here are a few links if you want to explore!
And if you don’t have time to make your own Vitamin C serum, check out this awesome alternative from goPure Naturals.