I am absolutely obsessed with Vegan Matcha Green Tea Nice Cream – AKA vegan ice cream. Nice cream is the ultimate healthy vegan dessert. You can create any flavor you love, and it’s seriously simple. My Vegan Matcha Green Tea Nice Cream could not be easier guys. It starts with frozen bananas. Actually, that’s a great basic rule: Always have frozen bananas on hand. They’re great for smoothies (and are the cornerstone of my signature green smoothie), I use them ALL the time in baking, and they are one of three ingredients in this super-simple vegan dessert recipe.
And if you’re as Matcha obsessed as I am, check out my Matcha Chia Pudding recipe.
Keep in mind that Matcha tea is one of the very few foods that has been proven to boost your metabolism!!!!
Vegan Matcha Green Tea Nice Cream
- A food processor or blender – I’m using a food processor.
- 2.5 frozen bananas – Truthfully, I’m using 2.5 because that’s what I had in my freezer. You’ll want at least 2, but feel free to add more.
- 1 tsp Culinary Grade Matcha Green Tea – I’m not loving Pique Organic Matcha Tea (see below) because it has been quadruple-tested for all toxins. I’ve come to learn that this is really important when it comes to Matcha.
- Mini-chocolate chips to taste
Dump your bananas and matcha into your food processor
Run your food processor on medium high until you get a lovely soft-serve consistency.
Stir in your chocolate chips
And enjoy before your kids get their hands on it!
Pique Matcha – why I love it!
- The FIRST matcha to Quadruple Toxin Screen for
- Heavy Metals & Fluoride
- Toxic Mold
- Radioactive Isotopes
- The FIRST matcha designed for mindfulness and shaded for 35% longer to produce more amino acids like l-theanine (nature’s Xanax) and umami flavor with each serving.
- The FIRST matcha that meets the world’s purest standards, yet delivers the same quality, potency and health benefits of the highest grade ceremonial grade matcha created by respected tea masters for formal tea ceremonies in Japan.
L-theanine in matcha provides calm energy and leads to the highest state of mindfulness. Catechins improve cell regeneration and metabolic health. Time release caffeine provides calm, sustained energy.