I love these super simple popsicles, and you will too!
Ingredients for Probiotic Happy Belly Popsicles
1.5 cups tropical fruit puree (blend 1 frozen banana, ½ cup frozen pineapple and ½ cup of frozen mango)
2 cups unsweetened plain Kefir (either regular or non-dairy.)
2 tsp Probiotic powder
1 tbsp Maple Syrup or Erythritol (if diabetic)*
* You can go without the sweetener, but the pop will be a little tart
Directions for the Happy Belly Popsicles
1) Mix the probiotic powder into the Kefir.
2) Layer the fruit puree and the yogurt in alternate layers. Freeze overnight.
Beet Berry Detox Popsicle
Approx¼ cup freshly squeezed beet juice
1 cup mixed organic frozen berries
Approx ½ cup filtered water
1tbsp maple syrup or 1 tsp Erythritol
Directions: Combine and freeze!
Sleepy Time Popsicle
Approx 1 cup chamomile tea (1 tea bag in 1 cup of boiling water)
2 tsp raw honey
2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
Directions for the Sleepy Time Popsicles
1) Steep the tea bag for 3 – 5 minutes. Remove and stir in honey. Allow it to cool.
2) Pour the chilled tea into molds. Add slices of kiwi. Freeze overnight.