My DIY Magnesium Spray is a great way to top up your magnesium levels, deal with muscle spasms/twitches, and is also a great way for people to get their magnesium if it bothers you to take it orally (it can act as a laxative).
It’s also super easy to make. Read all about Magnesium deficiency, and whether you might need to be supplementing, here.
- 1/2 cup Magnesium chloride flakes
- 1/2 cup distilled water, boiling
- One 4-ounce sprayer bottle
- 10 drops lavender essential oil (optional)
- Place Magnesium flakes in a measuring cup.
- Add the boiling water.
- Add an essential oil, such as lavender (optional).
- Pour into your bottle with a funnel.
Use: 10 – 12 sprays twice a day will top up your levels nicely. You can also spray into your fingers, and rub directly onto sore/twitchy/ or muscles where you feel you have a spasm.