This smoothie is a great burst of antioxidants (thanks to the Acai Pack) and has the most gorgeous purple color. But don’t let the strawberries in this Strawberry Acai Smoothie fool you, it has a very tangy flavor, definitely not a sweet smoothie.
Ripple is a new dairy-free product on the market. It’s made with pea protein (yup, you read that right), and has the most convincingly-dairy texture I’ve found yet. The flavor is subtle, but you’re getting a huge dose of protein and nutrients from those six ounces.
- 1 c. strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 c frozen cranberries
- 1 Amazon Planet Acai Pack (or an unsweetened Acai Pack)
- 6 oz Ripple, original flavor
- 1 heaping tbsp flax
- Add all ingredients to your blender, and blend until smooth.
- Optional, add crushed ice for additional hydration
I’m giving away a Vitamix 5200 Blender!! Be sure to enter!!