I love stir fry – It’s my favorite speedy dinner! But usually, you make it with tons of oil, but not today! This No-Oil Healthy Vegan Stir Fry recipe is great, especially if you cut your veggies very thinly (or, definitely feel free to cheat and buy the pre-cut stir fry veggies).
So, I’m using my favorite pans in the world to make this sauce – 360 Cookware. You MUST read up on this amazing company. And for a limited time, they’re offering YOU 20% off your entire order. Click the link here, and use the code SOPHIE20 at checkout!
- 1-inch grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 3 tbsp Tamari Sauce
- 2 tsp maple syrup or Yacon Syrup
- 1 tsp rice vinegar or Mirin
No-Oil Healthy Vegan Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp low sodium veggie broth
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- ½ cup kale
- ½ cup spiralized zucchini
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup thinning sliced bell pepper
- ½ cup broccoli
- Turn the heat up in your pan to medium-high
- Add your low sodium veggie broth and let simmer (should happen quickly)
- Add your ginger and garlic to the simmering veggie broth and stir for 1 minute
- Add all your veggies
- In a separate bowl, combine Tamari, maple (or yacon) syrup, and rice vinegar (or mirin
- After cooking your veggies for about 2m, add your sauce and continue to cook until your veggies are ready
- Serve over rice or noodles!