I am so into chia puddings. Protein, Omega 8, fiber … SO GOOD! But nutrition benefits aside, chia puddings are DELICIOUS. It’s so refreshing in the morning, to have the sweet of the fruit, the crunch of nuts and the slurp of pudding all in one. And I am SO excited, to share this brand new recipe: Matcha Green Tea Chia Pudding by Jade Leaf Matcha.
- 1 Medjool date, pit removed
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (organic soy, almond, or coconut)
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- Fruit for topping, such as fresh mixed berries
- In a high-speed blender, blend the date, milk, and matcha green tea until very smooth.
- In a medium bowl, add the liquid to the chia seeds.
- Stir well, and continue stirring every few minutes for about 15 minutes.
- Place in the refrigerator at least one hour, or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir again, then top with fruit.
Want more fabulous matcha recipes? Check out Jade Leaf Matcha’s newest recipe book!