Today I’m taking you through my latest drugstore haul! I know that some of the products I review are spendy, but you don’t always have to break the bank to get great skincare products! There are awesome brands in most drugstores – I hit up about 4 in my neighborhood to find the best, healthiest natural beauty bargains!!
- Ecotools Brushes – Be honest with yourself, you need new makeup brushes. And I’m obsessed with these incredibly soft, cruelty free brushes. They come in every shape and size, so treat yourself!
- Alba Botanica 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes – I love a good wipe. They’re perfect to kick-start a nighttime skincare routine, I ALWAYS keep a pack in my gym bag and suitcase, and my daughter takes them to school with her for the perfect mid-day touch-up/refresh. These towelettes are a cleanser, toner and makeup remover all in one!
- Alba Botanica Good and Clean Pore Purifying Mini Peel – Skin the dermatologist and go for this oil-free gel. Perfect for someone with congested skin or acne.
- Ology Moisturizing Body Wash + Milk And Honey Body Lotion – Sulfate, paraben, phthalate and petrochemical free. AKA – Delicious. Love this duo.
- Burt’s Bees Renewal Cleanser – Great texture with a lovely foaming quality. My skin felt really clean after using this – I could tell that it exfoliated and removed make-up all at once. Total recommend.
- derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Crème – derma e is a brand that I love. They have a great focus on anti-aging products, which, let’s face it, is a miracle. It’s affordable, accessible, it’s lovely.
Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel yet? Head on over and click subscribe!!