This is one of my absolute FAVORITE vegan-alternative recipes. This salad uses cauliflower as a base instead of tuna for a play on your favorite sandwich filling. It is truly one of the most delicious recipes I make.
Here’s a quick link to the Breville Sous Chef food processor that I simply LOVE.
You can check out MegUnprocessed for more awesome vegan recipes.
– 1/2 c. cauliflower
– A handful of raw almonds
– 1/2 c. celery
– 1/2 c. onion
– 2 tbsp vegan mayonaise
– 1 tps dijon
– A squeeze of lemon
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– 1/2 sheet of nori
- Pulse Almonds and Cauliflower in food processor
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix
- Taste and make sure it’s to your liking! You can adjust the seasonings if needed, you might want more Vegan Mayo, Dijon, Nori Flakes, etc
- Serve on lettuce leaves, salad or bread of choice.
- NOTE: You can use any type of “sea” favoring or seasonings instead of nori sheets if you prefer.